Yesterday’s election was a historic event that has caused what appears to be a great divide among the U.S. However, what is needed most at a time like now is to come together.
This episode discusses the concept of unity, is it necessary and how we can collectively come together even during the toughest of times.
QUESTION(S) OF THE DAY: How do we ensure we collectively come together? Please let me know in the comments.
Scroll below for links and show notes…
Selected Links from the Episode
- How will the U.S. come together after a contentious election?
- The reaction to the presidential election [01:17]
- The election is supposed to be the unification of the country [03:24]
- The disappointment is in the reaction to the election not in the result of the election [04:32]
- The lack of unity that’s transpired from this recent presidential election [05:34]
- Is unity necessary? [06:59]
- We’re unifying our own personal agendas and situations not unifying for the greater majority [08:37]
- What is a majority? [11:31]
- What inhibits the forward momentum that’s trying to be gained? [13:28]
- What is best for the largest majority of people? [16:21]
- Focus energy and thoughts on what is the best possible actions and outcome that we personally can take to have the greatest positive impact on the most number of people possible [19:58]