There’s pluses and minuses to everything, but what we choose to focus on and what we choose to sacrifice often makes all the difference in the world.
This episode examines how we set priorities and what we’re willing to do in order to achieve our dreams and goals.
QUESTION(S) OF THE DAY: How do you set your personal priorities? Please let me know in the comments.
Scroll below for show notes…
- Setting and making on-going priorities have been an on-going challenge [01:28]
- What are you going to sacrifice as an on-going self assessment based challenge [02:01]
- You can have a great physique too [02:58]
- Sleep and basic organization things are currently on the back burner [04:28]
- It’s easy to criticize someone else’s priorities [06:17]
- Acknowledge where the other person is coming from [07:35]
- How do you determine what your priorities are? [07:59]
- Don’t criticize yourself to the point of sheer disappointment [09:08]
- Sometimes you take on too many things [10:44]
- Determine what sacrifices you’re going to make for your priorities [14:06]
- I don’t believe in luck [15:18]