Changing, Forming & Solidifying Habits
The good, the bad and the ugly are all established as a result of habits we’ve personally created. Many of our greatest strengths, and weakeness, directly result from habits that we have formed.
This episode discusses, as part of a week-long series on buying and purchasing habits, how habits are created, how we can change them and how we can solidify them to ensure they become permanent.
QUESTION(S) OF THE DAY: What’s your most successful workout routine? Please let me know in the comments.
Scroll below for links and show notes…
Selected Links from the Episode
- The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business by Charles Duhigg
- The Power of Habit 1-page Cheatsheet
- The 3 R’s of Habit Change: How To Start New Habits That Actually Stick by James Clear
- The Habit Change Cheatsheet: 29 Ways to Successfully Ingrain a Behavior by Zen Habits
- How Long It Takes to Form a New Habit by Brian Pickings
- Analyzing habits: What they are and how we can change them [06:08]
- The cheatsheet on the Power of Habit [06:58]
- The 3R’s of habit change [16:24]
- 29 ways to ingrain a behavior [22:16]
- How long it takes to form a new habit [24:25]