Motivational Football Speeches
The game of football is played with such emotion making it one of the most popular sports in the world. The individuals that are able to help orchestrate and harness those emotions propelling their teams to win are also some of the best public speakers we have to date.
This episode explores several motivational football speeches and the individuals behind them along with how we can apply their tactics to our lives.
QUESTION(S) OF THE DAY: What’s your favorite motivational speech from sports? Please let me know in the comments.
Scroll below for links and show notes…
Selected Links from the Episode
- The Art of an Inspiring Locker Room Speech
- Dino Babers’ Locker Room Speech
- You Stop You Jimbo Fisher Speech
- Inch by Inch Any Given Sunday
- Being Perfect Friday Night Lights
- Ted Talks
- The art of an inspiring locker room speech [03:49]
- The post game speech of Dino Babers [04:33]
- Jimbo Fisher post game speech to his team [06:20]
- Any Given Sunday ending speech by Al Pacino titled Inch by Inch [07:01]
- The attributes that make a motivational football speech great [09:39]
- The content leveraged in an speech [09:51]
- How Ted Talks capture your attention [19:05]
- The ability to use brevity [21:51]
- Utilizing basic speech tactics to keep the engagement of your audience [25:19]
- Just bring it [25:52]