The Necessity of Fellowship
It’s not enough just to surround yourself with great people, you actually need to spend time with them too. In fact, it should be a required activity for each and everyone of us.
This episode discusses the definition, importance and techniques for experiencing fellowship.
QUESTION(S) OF THE DAY: What’s your favorite method for fellowship? Please let me know in the comments.
Scroll below for links and show notes…
- Fellowship often has a religious connotation to it [02:35]
- A ‘get together’ feels less serious [03:13]
- Fellowship comes in all different forms [04:40]
- An intentional gathering of friends that an even number of no more than six individuals [08:06]
- The good and effectiveness of being able to block everything out and be in the moment [13:08]
- Days off and time off [14:57]
- The importance of experiencing regular fellowship and those moments [20:11]
- Sometimes less is more [21:14]